PCLS ILL Request Procedures
Pasco County Libraries will continue to offer patrons the ability to request books that are not currently in our PCLS Catalog.
To place a request:
- To be sure the book is not owned by us.
- Up to 5 requests
Follow these requirements:
- Only books published more than 12 months ago
- No Media: DVD, AudioCDs, Playways, VHS or Video Games, etc.
- No Electronic Content: Ebook, Eaudio or Evideo.
- Check-out period is 21 days; no renewals
- All labels/inserts must remain with the books
RETURN material ONLY to a Pasco County Library Cooperative branch
To place your request:
- Have required book title and author at hand. (Also specific information, i.e. LP)
- Login into patron account.
- Password will be your last name in ALL CAPS or your new/modified password if you have changed it.
- Click [Your Purchase Suggestion/ILL Request] button on left.
- Create [New Purchase Suggestion/ILL Request] button at top.
- Enter the necessary information and submit it.
- No further action is required.