The current challenge available is “1,000 Books Before Kindergarten.”
We are offering our virtual reading challenges using BEANSTACK.
Sign up to track your reading and earn prizes anywhere, anytime.
Parents can signup their children to log books before going into Kindergarten to encourage early reading and literacy.
How To Participate:
- REGISTER to sign up for our reading challenges.
- Register as an individual or family.
- To register a family, parents start by creating the account, and follow prompts to add each child as a reader.
- Choose a reading challenge within the age group.
- Track your reading by logging in with the username and password you initially created.
- Reading challenge availability varies by reader age groups.
- If there is only one challenge available for the reader's age group, the reader is automatically added to that challenge.
- When there is more than one challenge, the reader can register for one or more.
- Pre-Registration is available. Remember, however, in order for logging to count towards a challenge, the reader must log after the challenge starts.
- View Frequently Asked Questions for answers.
- View Beanstack sign-up demo for a visual demonstration.
- For assistance, visit Beanstack HELP section and type in your question. If you can't find your answer there, contact us.