In oder to make reservation, you and/your group agree to obey the Meeting Room Policy and the Library Code of Conduct
- In order to create an account, Patron can click Create an Account in the upper right corner.
- Patron can click Create an Account Now link on the Location Details page to create an account if the patron has already search for and pick a space.
- Enter First and Last name(entry Required), Email(entry Required), Password(entry Required), Phone Number(entry optional), Primary Library(entry required).
- After filling out the necessary fields, patron should click Create Account button at the bottom of the form. Check you your mail for confermation message; click the link in order to confirm your account.
- Login into your account using your email address and password.
- If you want to Reserve a Meeting Room click Reserve a meeting Room or if you want to reserve a study room click Reserve a Study Room from the Library's Website.
- Enter Date and Time then click Search for a Space.
- Choose Locations from your Left hand corner. You can edit Date and Time from Date/Time Filter. Then click Pick Me!.
- At this point you need to Login or you need to Create an Account Now if you don't have one yet.
- Enter delailed in purpose for the meeting.
- Choose your organization from dropdown box.
- You will receive an email confirming on your request.
- When the request is approved (or denied), you will receive a final confirmation email.
Click here to see Libraries Available Locations and Hours.
The Pasco County Library Coperative (PCLC) considers use of any of the meeting rooms in the facilities to constitute acceptance of the Meeting Room Policy.
PCLC is an information center for the community. PCLC provides edudational, Informational, civic, and cultural programs for the enjoyment of the community. The PCLC meeting rooms are primarily to be used for PCLC programs or PCLC sponsored programs, such as those of the Friends of the Library or other community partners, or for Pasco County Governmen Programs.
When there are no scheduled libray or County Government programs, the PCLC meeting rooms may be avilable to no-profit community groups at no cost.
All such meetings and programs must be free and open to any member of the public. No person's right to attend a meeting or a program will be denied or abridged because of origin, age, sex, background, views, religion, sexual, orientation, disability, membership or lack of membership in an organization or group, or for any other reason. PCLC staff may attend or observe any meeting or any program at any time.
All meeting must be of an educational, informational, civic, and/or cultural nature.
The meeting rooms are designed for the use of groups. Individuals may wish to inquire regarding the availability of study rooms. Study rooms are not available in all locations.
The Pasco County Cooperative, Pasco County Board of County Commissionars, Pasco County Library Syatem Advisory Board, and the pasco County Friends of the Library neither endorse nor approved nor disapprove the aims, policies, viewpoints, or activities of groups holding meetings in the meeting rooms.
- PCLC programs or PCLC sponsored programs such as those of the Friends of the Library or other community partners will have first priority to use the meeting rooms. Pasco County Government Programs shall have second priority to use the meeting rooms.
- Non-profit community groups may reserve the meeting rooms. However, Events of a strictly social nature such as parties, weddings, bridal or baby showers, etc. are not permitted.
- Meetings rooms are not available for personal entertainment or recreational use by individuals.
- No group may reserve the meeting room more than 60 days in advance , or more than once per week. In some circumstances, the Branch Manager may grant an exception.
- PCLC reserve the right to limit the number of reservations by any organization so that all groups may have a fair opportunity to use the room.
- All groups must observe the meeting room capacity for the room.
- The name, address, or telephone number of any PCLC library may not be used as the address or headquaters of any group or in any way that might imply PCLC sponsorship of the group.
- Publicity for the meeting is the responsibity of the group sponsoring the meeting. Publicity may not indicate or imply PCLC sponsorship of the program. Any and all publicity materials must be submitted to the Branch Manager prior release to the Public. Failure to do so may result in the meeting room reservation being cancelled.
- PCLC retains the right to cancel reservations for a meeting room. If possible, at least 24 hours notice will be given. This will normally happen only in the case of emergencies such as power failure or lack of water for restooms, but in unusual cases reservation may be cancelled at the discretion of the Branch Manager or a member of Library Administration in order that room can be used for PCLC or Pasco County Goverment meetings.
- Groups holding reservations are requested to notify the library of any cancellation at the earliest possible date in order to free the meeting room for other groups. Repeated failure to do so may result in the reservation privileges.
- Programs will be scheduled only during normal hours of operation for the library where the meeting room is located.
- Groups must request the number of tables and chairs they will need for their program at the time the Meeting Room Use Application is submitted. PCLC staff will setup and take down tables and chairs. Tables and chairs may be re-arranged as needed for the purpose of the program.
- PCLC personnel will not assist in the handling of displays, equipment and /or materials used in the meeting rooms by a group other than PCLC owned equipment.
- PCLC Is not responsible for materials or eqipment left in the building by users. Equipment or other supplies may not be stored in the library. Any items left will be considered abandoned and may be discarded.
- All groups using the meeting room are responsible for leaving it in good order. Meeting room privileges will be cancelled for any group or organization leaving a meeting room in disorder.
- Groups holding meetings assume financial responsibility for any damage to the room, furniture, or equipment.
- Programs may not disrupt normal library operations, nor may they interfere with the use and enjoyment of the library by others.
- Persons attending the meeting are expected to conform to the Patron Conduct Polict, which is available on the library's webpage and is posted in the library. Persons not conforming to thhis policy may be asked to leave the building.
- Accidents must be reported to a member of the PCLC staff immediately. PCLC is not responsible for any injury that may be sustained by persons attending the meeting as a result of meeting activities.
- Programs must adjourn at least 15 minutes prior to closing time.
- All group members must vacate the meeting room promptly at the end of their reserved time.
- PCLC staff must be notified at the completion of the meeting so that they may inspect and lock up the room.
- Non-PCLC sponsored groups using the meeting rooms may not charge collect admission or registration fees nor exchange any funds on the premises. No contracts for goods or services may be signed in the meeting room.
- No meeting may promote illegal activity.
- Groups must complt with the Americans with Disabilities ACT and are responsible for providing qualified interpreters or auxiliary aids to meeting attendee upon request. PCLC is not responsible for a group's failure to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Groups using video, music, or other media must have at least one adult supervisor over the age 18 for each 20 persons in attendance.
- Minor children of program attendees may not be left unattended in the library. See the PCLC Unattended Child Policy for more information.
- Light refreshments may be served if approved by the Branch Manager in advance. The group must bring all supplies and equipment necessary for serving refreshments. No non - PCLC sponsored group may cook or prepare food on library premises. All food, paper, and other waste must be placed in proper receptacles. The group must inform PCLC staff of any spills or food damage so as to ensure proper and through clean-up.
- Alcohol may not be served or consumed on County Property. There is no smoking inside, or within 50 feet of the entrance to or any County building.
Failure to follow the guidelines and the regulations set fourth in this policy may result in denial of future use of the meeting room by the sponsoring group, the presenter, and/or the person in charge of the group. All attendees and participants must agree to and abide by the PCLC Patron Conduct Policy.