Pasco Educational Partnership Pass
Students and Faculty of Pasco County Schools are automatically enrolled in our Pasco Educational Partnership Pass. This allows use of a lunch number or faculty ID as a library card to access limited online resources and to checkout physical materials at our branch locations.
Instant Library Access for Students and Faculty
- Borrow up to 3 physical items from any public library branch with no overdue fines.
- Download eBooks and audiobooks through our major services such as cloudLibrary and Sora (The student reading app from OverDrive Education).
- Access online databases such as Gale resources.
Pasco Educational Partnership Pass Guidelines
- All Pasco County Public School students and faculty are automatically enrolled.
- Students use their student ID number and the default PIN. No physical library card is issued.
- The Pasco Educational Partnership Pass is not associated with any other library card or account.
- Students and Faculty may still have a standard public library card in addition to a Pasco Educational Partnership Pass.