- 1:30 pm ET, on the second Tuesday in January, February, March, April, May, September and October.
- Open to the public. Attend in person or with the Cisco Webex Conference tool.
- IN PERSON: Land O'Lakes Branch Library, 2818 Collier Pkwy, Land O'Lakes, FL 34639
- CONFERENCE TOOL: click JOIN MEETING. Meeting number (access code): 173 145 6007. Meeting Password: byZWyetU453.
- More ways to join:
- Join from a mobile device (attendees only): +1-408-418-9388,,1731456007## United States Toll
- Join by phone: +1-408-418-9388 United States Toll Global call-in numbers
- Join from a video system or application: Dial email@example.com You can also dial 126.96.36.199 and enter your meeting number.
- Join using Microsoft Lync or Microsoft Skype for Business: Dial firstname.lastname@example.org
- Helpful Tip:
- How to join a Cisco Webex meeting and manage audio/video settings - video
The Library Advisory Board (LAB) is composed of nine members who are registered voters. Members of the LAB are appointed as follows:
- 1 member appointed by the Mayor and City Council of the City of Dade City
- 1 member appointed by the Mayor and City Council of the City of Zephyrhills
- 1 member appointed by the Mayor and City Council of the City of New Port Richey
- 1 member (at-large) appointed by the Libraries Director
- 5 members appointed by the Board of County Commissioners (each commissioner will appointment one member)
Terms for members of the LAB appointed by the Board of County Commissioners shall run for the same duration as the commissioner who makes the appointment. Terms for members appointed by a municipality and the at-large member shall serve for three years.
The Library Advisory Board (LAB) was established by the Board of County Commissioners to develop and implement sound programs for the County’s library system through mutual cooperation with state, county, and city governments and agencies. They also coordinate efforts with non-governmental organizations interested in library facilities and services. The LAB advises and makes recommendations to the Board of County Commissioners on policy matters regarding the county library system.